ResearcherID is a product by Thomson Reuters. Each member is assigned a unique identifier which helps researchers manage their publication lists, track their times cited counts and h-index, identify potential collaborators and avoid author misidentification. ResearcherID integrates with the Web of Science and is ORCID compliant.
- Integrates with ORCID and Web of Science
- Accurate author identification
- Citation metrics available
- Detailed citation reports, collaboration networks and citing articles networks available
- Need to add publications that are not indexed in the Web of Science
- Citation metrics are derived solely from the Web of Science