Zotero.Org is an open-source research tool that helps users collect and organise their publications and sources. For each source, you can create tags, attach notes/links, and You can manage all sources in your library and easily export them to other sites.
- It’s free
- Helps keep research results organised
- Can easily import/export records
- Works with Word, Google Docs, and OpenOffice
- Excellent for creating bibliographies, especially for non-traditional references, like wikis and websites.
- Great way for students to contribute to the open-source community, license does not expire when students graduate (like EndNote, RefWorks)
- Will charge for extra storage, start with 300MB
- Only works with FireFox
- Cannot filter duplicates
- Does not handle large libraries well