LinkedIn is a networking site for professionals. Your LinkedIn profile resembles that of a CV and includes work experience, education, and skills. You can also publish articles and share updates on the site.
Here are some tips for academics on how to build a great LinkedIn profile.
- Great place to develop and connect with a network.
- Can create research specific groups that are public or private.
- Can post articles to share your thoughts or promote your research.
- LinkedIn is designed for business people, not academics.
- You have to have established professional connection to connect with someone.
Facebook, Twitter, Google+