Endnote is a citation management software designed to help students and researchers organise their citations and create bibliographies.
- Can handle a very large library
- Large number of citation styles
- Helps you format papers, manuscripts, CVs, grant applications and other research-rich documents.
- Can share your library with colleagues and connect with researchers with similar interests
- It’s expensive. The software can cost up to $300, but many tertiary education providers provide discounts and student pricing is available as well.